Through the Keith Reinhard Scholarship of Excellence, one multicultural advertising professional will receive full-tuition for the Executive MBA program (a $71,500 value.) The scholarship is named in honor of advertising legend Keith Reinhard, chairman emeritus of DDB Worldwide and class “godfather” at the Berlin School of Creative Leadership. Reinhard is one of several creative industry leaders who have donated their time and energy to this unique global program. www.berlin-school.com
To be eligible for scholarship consideration, an applicant must be:
- Asian/Asian American or Pacific Islander, Latino/Hispanic, Black/African American, American Indian/Native American, Multiracial or Multiethnic (e.g., Hispanic and Black)
- A mid- to senior-level advertising professional with at least eight years of experience
- An employee of a 4A’s member agency
- A bachelor’s degree recipient.
To apply for the scholarship, one must submit:
- The scholarship application form and essay
- The completed Executive MBA in Creative Leadership application form
- A current curriculum vitae
- A thesis proposal.
The scholarship recipient will be selected based on professional and academic achievements, career objectives and leadership potential in his or her company and industry.
The next Executive MBA in Creative Leadership program begins in February 2010. To apply for the full-tuition scholarship, application materials must be submitted by Thursday, December 24, 2009.